Should I Sell to Amazon (1P) or on Amazon (3P)?
Did you know Amazon Seller Central (3P) is growing 2x faster than Vendor Central (1P)? Savvy brands are setting themselves up for future growth by picking their best go-to-market path now. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each model and equip you with information to decide which model is right for you in the long-term.
What you’ll learn:
1. Why the Amazon channel matters in a post-pandemic era.
2. The three models of going-to-market on Amazon.
3. The Pros and Cons of each model of going-to-market.
4. A deep dive into the model that gives your brand the most control (pricing, brand content, advertising, who sells your product, and data ownership).
5. Review a mock 1P vs. 3P product P&L.
6. Tips and strategies to switch to the model that will give you the most control for the future.
We’ll save time to answer your brand-specific Q&As.
Dan Hasselbauer – Director of Strategy at Amify – Former retail industry leader in the sports and outdoor space
Sean Lee – CMO at Amify – Former P&G brand manager, founder of Zevo Insect, and former personal care industry eCommerce executive
James Schwyn – Director of Business Development and Amazon Strategy