Did you know Amazon Seller Central (3P) is growing 2x faster than Vendor Central? Savvy brands are setting themselves up for future growth by picking their best go-to-market path now. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each model and equip you with information to decide which model is right for you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the Amazon channel matters in a post-pandemic era.
- The three models of going-to-market on Amazon.
- The Pros and Cons of each model of going-to-market.
- A deep dive into the model that gives your brand the most control (pricing, brand content, advertising, who sells your product, and data ownership).
- Review a mock 1P vs. 3P product P&L.
- Tips and strategies to switch to the model that will give you the most control for the future.
Dan Haselbauer – Director of Strategy at Amify – Former retail industry leader in the sports and outdoor space
Sean Lee – VP of Marketing at Amify – Former P&G brand manager, founder of Zevo Insect, and former personal care industry eCommerce executive