How to Stop Unauthorized Sellers and Control Pricing on Amazon
The sheer size of Amazon can make tracking unauthorized sellers, and policing your MAP (Minimum Advertised Price) on the platform feel like a full-time job.
We will break down the strategies and tactics to remove unauthorized sellers to begin taking control of your brand.
In this webinar, we will cover:
1. Understand what MAP pricing policies are AND the different types of unauthorized sellers.
2. Gain the context behind why it’s not in Amazon’s best interest to protect your MAP policies or remove unauthorized sellers of your Brand.
3. Strategies and tactics you can put in place to maintain your MAP policies and remove unauthorized sellers.
4. The general steps to monitor and remove unauthorized sellers.
5. A quick case study that shows the growth you can achieve from controlling your Brand on Amazon.
Sean Lee – Chief Marketing Officer at Amify – Former P&G brand manager, founder of Zevo Insect, and former personal care industry eCommerce executive.
Sam Thurstone – Business Development Director at Amify – An expert of all things Amazon and Amazon brand building.