News & Insights
Navigating Amazon During COVID-19: A Q&A For Brand Leaders
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has caused challenges for brands in retail and on Amazon, but there are things you can do to keep your business healthy on Amazon.
What You’ll Learn:
- The latest Amazon news and how it can impact your brand.
- What we’ve seen across our portfolio of brands and how you can learn from the data.
- How brands can keep selling and shipping product during these times.
- How to think about Amazon as a growth channel coming out of the pandemic. We’ll save time to answer your brand-specific Q&As.
Ethan McAfee – Founder and CEO of Amify – 10 years of experience selling on Amazon Andy Cipra – President of Amify – Former executive at Procter & Gamble, 3M, and Dish NetworkSean Lee – VP of Marketing at Amify – Former P&G brand manager, founder of Zevo Insect, and former personal care industry eCommerce executive
More Resources And Articles
Four Areas to Focus Amazon Demand Planning Efforts
Create a Winning Amazon Pricing Strategy
Understanding and Implementing Amazon Inventory Forecasting Strategies
Put Amazon Sponsored Display Audiences to Work for Your Brand
Build Better Amazon Listings with A/B Testing
Optimize Your Amazon Listings for Growth
6 Ways to Reduce Amazon PPC Costs
An Amazon Seller’s Guide to Rebranding
Learn more about how we can help your Amazon business succeed!
- 700 West Pete Rose Way, Suite 540, Cincinnati, OH 45203