News & Insights
Webinar: Should you Sell to Amazon (1P) or on Amazon (3P)?
Did you know Amazon Seller Central (3P) is growing 2x faster than Vendor Central? Savvy brands are setting themselves up for future growth by picking their best go-to-market path now. We’ll discuss the pros and cons of each model and equip you with information to decide which model is right for you.
What You’ll Learn:
- Why the Amazon channel matters in a post-pandemic era.
- The three models of going-to-market on Amazon.
- The Pros and Cons of each model of going-to-market.
- A deep dive into the model that gives your brand the most control (pricing, brand content, advertising, who sells your product, and data ownership).
- Review a mock 1P vs. 3P product P&L.
- Tips and strategies to switch to the model that will give you the most control for the future.
Dan Haselbauer – Director of Strategy at Amify – Former retail industry leader in the sports and outdoor spaceSean Lee – VP of Marketing at Amify – Former P&G brand manager, founder of Zevo Insect, and former personal care industry eCommerce executive
More Resources And Articles
Four Areas to Focus Amazon Demand Planning Efforts
Create a Winning Amazon Pricing Strategy
Understanding and Implementing Amazon Inventory Forecasting Strategies
Put Amazon Sponsored Display Audiences to Work for Your Brand
Build Better Amazon Listings with A/B Testing
Optimize Your Amazon Listings for Growth
6 Ways to Reduce Amazon PPC Costs
An Amazon Seller’s Guide to Rebranding
Learn more about how we can help your Amazon business succeed!
- 700 West Pete Rose Way, Suite 540, Cincinnati, OH 45203